The benefit of living in the West End is that there are lots of parks close by, and I don't mean parks like Barnes or Almansor, I'm talking about huge parks like...3x Almansor or even more. In Hong Kong, I have the luxury of living next to Victoria Park which is actually one of the bigger parks in the city. Hyde Park is not too far from where I live and if I take bus #11 (HK joke meaning using ur legs = walking...har har) it takes about 30 - 45 minutes, depending on your pace and how much you get distracted on the way there. However, I can take bus #6 and it takes about 10 - 15 minutes to get there. After class, a few girls and I decided to to head to Hyde Park for sunset...how romantic...haha

Group pic....minus the photographer

There are cranes all over London...they're building a bunch of stuff for the 2012 Olympics

Sunset at Hyde Park

Messing around with the white balance...
5 comments:
nice pic of the sunset!
so poetic~
really nice pics, i can actually "smell" London in ur pics!
are there no ducks or any kind of birds in the park? i dont care how big it is... it's not a real park without any kind of avian-flu carrying animals...
Ernest, I believe there are lots of ducks in the park.....it might be a bit late to see them, right?
very nice sunset pics.
Post a Comment