Again, yay for student price!
Couldn't take pictures inside so I took a few pictures at the garden.
My favorite room was the banquet hall - omg...it's so grand. Marble, gold, chandelier, paintings, antique furniture....can't explain in words. This is probably the most luxurious palace I've ever been to. I think Crystal would definitely enjoy the rooms. Disneyland Castle is pretty, but the Buckingham Palace is 10x more glam.
I saw this bird at the garden...and it's actually a blue bird, so pretty.
I tried to zoom in as close as I can - this is the best shot I could do.
Can you believe there's a working palace in the center of London with a garden and pond this peaceful?? I want to be Queen of England and did you know that the Queen is not only the Queen of England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, Her Majesty is also the Queen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Everyone was taking picture with this PoPo. PoPos in London are a lot friendlier than the ones in LA - at least they don't pull out a gun when they see colors...har har
I made it just in time for change of guards too!
Yeah - it's actually kind of boring hahaha but that's what you do at the Buckingham Palace.
This is my favorite palace - my admission today grants me to an unlimited entry to the staterooms for a year. Well, it's closing soon, but I can't wait till it opens next year. Hopefully, more rooms will be opened to the public next year.
2 comments:
Wow I think thats the first picture with you in it! And Buckingham Palace looks awesome. Keep up the mesmerizing pictures.
wow that popo looks just like the main character in hot fuzz (if you watched that movie)...
Post a Comment