Sunday, September 7, 2008

Muji, UK

I've been shopping for a shower caddy and it's either too expensive or the size is not right. I decided to stop by Muji and see if I'll be able to find what I want.

Muji on Tottenham Court Rd.

See now I'm all organized. I bought two of these caddies and a small one for the cotton pads and it was all just £5! I can finally stop searching for my make-up here and there because everything is in place. I love Muji; I love being organized.

4 comments:

mfle02 said...

awesome, you have a slight case of OCD too, and it's good to see you aren't spelling the word "organized" with a "S" yet.

Cinnie said...

If you want to save up more money for food, you might have to use your imagination and "talent" to recycle anything into organizers instead of paying 5 pounds at Muji!!! Ha...ha...life is tough.

sample said...

MUJI!! ur english breakfast in Brigton looks yummmmm~ look at these sunny side ups!!

Jevon Lam said...

HI JOYCE!!!

man, sorry Bernice I thought i missed like one or two posts but after I told you to update you put up like a gazillion. Nice pictures btw. And Bernice does not have slight OCD her OCD habit is dangerously high.