Here are a few shots:
View of London Eye from Blackfriars. We were walking along the riverbank and the view is amazing. The perfect things to accompany this walk - hot cocoa and a tall/handsome British man HAHA
View of London from the Waterloo Bridge
I was messing around with the shutter speed and other settings of my Sony T9 HAHA
Today is also Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋節 so I took a picture of the moon because there's an old saying, "外國的月亮特別圓" You be the judge. Also, there were a lot of fobs around too hahaha Oh god, I miss Monterey Park.........!!!
For some reason, we all felt as if fireworks should be accompanied by those American Patriotic music...hahah gosh we are so brainwashed. Jevon, what is the first line to The Star Spangled Banner...?? hahahaha
These are one of my favorite ones...the swirly fireworks.
The grand finale.
Taking the tube home....w/ Jason, Rebeccah and flatmate Earl...
I had a pretty eventful weekend and I am ready for the week ahead of me!
1 comment:
Those are really cool looking fireworks pictures. And I miss the lady who keeps telling me to "please mind the gap" haha.
Post a Comment