There are GB flags hung on the buildings.
A mini-Ferris wheel.
Looking at the festival from outside..
Music performance.
There was a Lego booth and you can just pay a few £ and play Legos for as long as you want inside the booth.
These are the London Taxis of the early 1900s and present.
Since I was a band geek in high school, I just had to stop and watch the performance.
There was a mini carousel which I am not a big fan of.
This is a mini Borough Market (which is a famous street market in London, like the Portobello Market) and this was a bread booth. It wasn't that expensive.
And then there was seafood...I was sooo tempted.
View from Piccadilly Circus.
It started from Oxford Circus and ended at Piccadilly Circus. Piccadilly Circus is like the "Times Square" of London because of all the electric billboards at the intersection. There are also theaters, clubs, bars, lounges, and shops in the area. Piccadilly Circus is where it's at!
1 comment:
man britain is always festival this celebrating that it seems...
and that one girl has a hoodie/sweater/jacket (i dont kno what u call it) with the fur that looks just like urs.
Post a Comment