Friday, August 22, 2008

UBS on 100 Liverpool St.

I tried to find an alternate route to work in case the tube doesn't work. Well, it took almost an hour by taking #6 all the way to Aldwych (Where they're showing Dirty Dancing musical) and then switching to #11 which goes all the way to the Liverpool station. Not the best idea, because there's mad traffic on Oxford St. and near the Trafalgar Square. It's a great route for sightseeing though.

Here are some pictures of UBS and Liverpool Station in London:

Front of Liverpool Station

Front of UBS, which is right across from the station

Side view...

Inside the Liverpool Station. This is where people take the National Rail to other places in the UK. Since it's a long weekend, the station was jam packed.

The "inner" campus of UBS.

One of the entrances...

another entrance...

...and more

There's a Krispy Kreme right by the station!!! But I don't think I'll be able to afford it...grr

I hope they'll give us a tour of the place because it's so huge! I'm starting on Tuesday...wish me luck!



1 comment: