Most of you know that I'm not a fan of instant noodles and I only eat it when I have to....but at 35p a pack, these are so good when you eat sandwich, salad, and fruit for every meal.
yummmmmy!
Last week, I went to get Middle Eastern/Indian food with my flat mates. This is a Kebab Salad w/ Chips...it was only £5 w/ a drink and I was so full!! I'm going to try their curry next time.
Marks & Spencer is another place I go often for sandwich and sald...this is one of my favorite salads - Pasta with honey & mustad British chicken...and it's only £2.10!
Tesco by far is my favorite supermarket. There are two stores within 5 minutes of walk near where I live (one of them is 24/7) and they got all kinds of frozen food. This is my favorite one, Spaghetti Bolognese (肉醬意粉) and it's only 99p!! My freezer is loaded with these...
This is a Bacon & Cheese baguette I got at the Harrod's bakery and it's only £1.75 and it's super yummy!
My flatmate Earl was making fried chicken from scratch....I didn't get a chance to taste it, but it looks good...!
Being a Canto (廣東人), I always need my soup...since I can't make my own, I bought instant miso soup from the Asian supermarket.
It's refreshing and warms my body....
I went to Ikea today and they have the similar "cheap" food in their Cafe...and there's hotdogs too, but it's at 50p...which is like a buck...it's not as cheap as back home where I can get two hot dogs, 1 bag of chips, and 1 soda for $1.50.
I got the 10 meatballs and pasta meal. It was £5, but it's probably one of my fullest meal since I've been in London.
I also like the pies from EAT.
This is a creamy smoked salmon pie...at £4.50, it's not bad at all!
4 comments:
oooo thats the homemade fried chicken. man it does look good... so does th smoked salmon pie. maybe london isnt too bad afterall.
Hi, my friend's daughter told me that you can now get a yummy bowl of beef brisket noodle at "Wong Kee" in China town for around 3 pounds.
If you miss HK food, do stop by at this snobbish and messy Chinese restaurant for a real treat. This was Uncle Ricky's favourite restaurant when he was living in a tight budget like you are now.
Hi Bernice
Now I've no complaint missing UCC after I saw what you ate. Waiyi will treat you hightea in Shangrila.
ummm....Queen B, u r there for a better cause. forgive the food (the pie with fish on it looks good thou!) Good u r actually eating vegie there now!
Post a Comment