First stop, I took bus #6 and got to Oxford Cirrus. Oxford Cirrus is actually the junction between Oxford Rd and Regents Rd and it's a very busy shopping district. Reminds me of Causeway Bay in Hong Kong, only much larger in size and number of stores. I took the bus instead of the tube. The bus is probably much slower than the tube, but I wanted to see what's above ground so I hopped on bus #6 which is just down the street from where I'm staying at right now.
I thought this was a pretty building....and it's actually a very hm department store, Liberty.
The Banana here is actually pretty hm....but I didn't go inside to check it out...cuz I'm not hm enough...
View from Regents Road....
Of course, I had to find out where the Apple store is....just in case...heh
Jevon, Angus Steak House is supposed to be London's BEST Steak!! But everyone said it sucks. This is the closest for great steak in Londontown....we'll try it when you and the krew come over...hehe
I walked to Soho and there were a number of musicals that were going on and one was Spamalot! Good times, guys, good times.....heh
Chinatown is right next to Soho. There's a great number of Chinese restaurants and markets there. I got some Nissin Instant Ramen...man I don't like instant noodles but I can't stand eating sandwich and pasta salad everyday!!! I also got some Yeo's Drinks....I went home a happy camper!
I was too tired to think of what bus route to take so I took the tube back from Leicester Square. It was a long day....so at night, I just lounge around at home and organize my files on my computer....more exploration tomorrow, hopefully.
5 comments:
Looks like you're having fun bernice! Keep up the blog, i'm interested in reading it :)
this doesnt look like your blog. where's hello kitty?
their "best" steak sucks?? So sad...
I would love to go watch dirty dancing =p where are the pictures with your food ??
Post a Comment