Friday, August 29, 2008

Fridays @ UBS

What so special about Fridays at UBS? BEER CARTS!!! Depending on the floor and building, every other Friday, the company will provide its employees with beer, wine, and snacks...unlimited, first come first serve. At about 4:30pm, the party begins...Drinking at work? No Kidding!


My first one....and at the same time, I was having a one-to-one session with one of my supervisor about derivatives and bonds...yeah, it was interesting.

I tried to take a picture of the cart, but people kept walking around it...that's the best shot I have w/ the camera phone.

The whole top shelf was filled w/ Stella, Becks, and 1664...and 15 minutes later, only about a dozen of bottles left....

Despite of all the work I had to do for month-end closing, I enjoyed my first week so far. I'm not even a beer drinker, but man, I love free stuff!!! :-p

3 comments:

Jevon Lam said...

Careful Ber. Thats actually their way to see who needs to get fired. Kinda like my "mock" interviews haha.

Unknown said...

Maybe they'll start having beer pong tournaments at work to determine who have poor hand-eye coordination when drunk so they can start their downsizing...

sample said...

hahahahahaaaaa, ur bro and wise friend-Jevon are so cautious! when i read this post, the only thing came to my mind was "wow, what a great company to work for!" but ya, i guess they had a pretty good point about drinking at work! (especially when u r on a one-to-one session with supervisor.)