I had to climb up the tree and then walk across the bar...and I flipped over to get down, but the picture didn't turn out that great because of the sun. I have learned that Lacoste does not make shoes for outdoors...lol I slipped so many times during this trip and I almost slipped off the bar...don't be HM...

Three of us had to climb up to this pole thing and all of us had to stand on the platform...ok, they said this facility was built for 6, I don't know how that would work because we barely had enough space for the three of us...oh and the pole wobbles too...haha

Then, we all had to let go of each other and hold hands in a circle and stand on the edge of the platform...it's not easy...haha
This one is pretty cool, I was paired up with Alex because I was not afraid of height but she was so I had to give her some support while she supported me physically. We had to stand on this little wobble-ly platform again...
Then we had to jump to the bar together at the same time
Yay, Alex and I both made it together!
This is a see saw...the three of us have to balance on this long beam

Ok, now we have to fight and push each other off
I got pushed first (I guess because people just assume I weight the least) but I was struggling to get back on the beam....again, the slippery Lacoste sole did not help at all.
This is the last activity...I basically had to climb up this really tall tree...
Then jump off...
I looked like I hanged myself...
All of the ropes were stabled by hooks and knots, but this was controlled by a machine instead of human...so if the machine or the rope snapped, I'd be dead...well, not dead, but fall right off...haha
The bruises didn't start developing till 2 or 3 days later....but it was well worth it!
2 comments:
wow all that looks so fun. i'm getting jealous.
That was great fun! I might need to take a course to get over my fear of height....
Post a Comment