We took the Southwest trains from Waterloo Station...
...to Warham Dorset
We got the whole car of seats reserved!
After about two hours...we finally arrived...
followed by a 15 minutes bus ride and finally got to Brenscombe Outdoor Centre...where we spent the weekend.
This is the cabin I stayed at...the Chicken Shed..
Room 4....
That's our room
The cafeteria...
Girl's bathroom
Showers...
First activity of the day - LUNCH!!
It's always so beautiful in the English countryside...
The outdoor centre was converted from a farm...
I tried to take a picture of the sun...it was just too beautiful...
Aimee, Kristin, and I took a hike before dinner...we went to the top of the hill...it was quite a hike, but it was well worth it..
Watching the sunset...that's Aimee and Kristin in there...
Golden Sun...I miss the sun...I miss Cali...haha
Wilbur..!! haha
It's dinner time! Starter was Tomato soup
Main course was Chili con carne with rice..
Dessert was some really sweet pudding stuff...
There was a bonfire...but I was too cool for that so we decided to....
....trespass!! We took a night hike to an ancient castle instead. There were about 20 of us who started, 2 hours and many hills later, only 8 of us made it there!!!

It was victory when we finally got to the town and trespassed through many yards so we had to take a pic in front of the castle!! Yeah, I stepped on cow poop, fell off the stairs, cut my leg when climbing over the barbed wires, and ripped a hole on my pair of Hudson's....but it was well worth it!! (and I got to know this group of people better too...)

We hit up the one and only bar that was still opened at 11pm...which was right in front of the castle. We all took a pic at this thing lol...me and Kate..

When we walked into the bar, it was all old people...lol There was live music and everyone was having a chill and relax evening...until us arrogant and loud American kids totally ruined their night by invading through the back door...lol

another group pic...(yeah, there are actuall 8 of us who made it there, but there's always someone holding the camera...)

On the way back....just have to take another victory pic!
It was a good hike...and I have bruises ALL over my body to prove it!!
2 comments:
Pictures of tickets! yeahhhh!!! *wink*
You should have taken a picture of your cow poop shoes haha. Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment