Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ingrid Michaelson

A couple of us went to an Ingrid Michaelson concert. In case you don't know who she is, her most famous song is probably "The Way I Am" which was featured in Grey's Anatomy a while ago.

It was at a bar near King's Cross

Some of us...yeah, we all looked a bit tired after work...haha

Some Swedish band that opened...

A girl group named Fiona...something. I told them I would add them as my friend on MySpace...I don't know why I was sucking up to them...lol

Wrist band!

Amy, Jenn, Katie, and Kate..

Me, September, EA, and Rebeccah...

FINALLY, INGRID!!!!

She had so many expressions...so cute!

When she performed "The Way I Am" she had the audience do the clapping under her direction.

2 comments:

mfle02 said...

it looks like your face cleared up a lot. must be the english water.

Jevon Lam said...

I is want to berry much meet your female friends =)))