I don't know why all the landmarks look like a tomb stone...and that round spot right there on the right...yeah, that's cow poop.
Walking down the cliff...
Getting ready for rock climbing..
Beautiful coastline

Aimee is always the brave one....so she went down first...

Just chilling after we all got down safely...haha

...and then back up again...Aimee demonstrating her abseiling skills
It was quite a hike back up...lol but beautiful scenery!
There were a lot of cows...
After rock climbing, we went back and had lunch.
After lunch, it was the 2nd activity of the day which was kind of like a scavenger hunt thing. But we gave up after we saw the instructions lol...so we went cow tipping...
We got lost too...
Lorraine, I took this for you!
When I said I was in the countryside, I really meant it because there were still steam trains running in this town!
The group I worked with this weekend...learned a lot about team building and team management..I look so short in this picture...haha
This is the castle that I invaded the night before.
We stopped for some pics and we kind of gave up on our assignment, so we just chilled and napped.
The map they provided us...which was not map to scale.
Corfe Castle.
Gorgeous view and weather but too bad we had to leave and go back to the outdoor centre...bleh..
English farm...
On the way back...some people just wanted to mess with the cows again...
This old cow was taking a nap...
...until Denis chase after it...look, it's actually running!!
YEA!!!
In case you don't know, this is how cow shit looks like...
We had bbq for dinner.
Finally, I got some beef steak!!
3 comments:
It is beautiful! Countryside....but you'll start missing city life once you spent too much time there...
HAHAH you actually took pictures of cow dung.
Those pictures are so awesome... especially hte cow chasing ones.
after playing with the cows, you ate the cows for dinner!!
Post a Comment